What if the MSM, Democrats and RINO's were directed by the Trump administration to relentlessly attack the Trump administration?

Only people mentioned by @Sparkledocawake in this post can reply

Believer. Waiting with bated breath for the total unveiling of truth. Nothing scares me.

In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication

I'vethought this for a while....

iteresting!

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

This is what I assumed was happening to bring attention to the culprits and ultimately to their own demise.

Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are. No Dms/ not looking to hook up. ♈️sun♌️rising♓️moon♒️Venus

I believe the white hats been in control since he took office.

That would make it easier moving forward but Sandy Cortez isn't smart enough to carry that out. js

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

At this point snything is possible

It makes perfect sense...a military strategy.

id say you are on to something.😉

I'm someone who's standing in their own Truth even if I have to stand alone. Freedom Is Everything!!! 5D ascension is the goal!!!

Isn't that part of The Plan?

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

anything is possible .. I believe it.

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

What if Trump controlled all airways, social media and money markets. How you do set up a system to crash with unwilling participants? Welcome to the Awakening

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

With some of the ridiculousness that is coming from the DC Fed Pen., The White Hats definitely are in control. This has turned into a comedy. EO to not say CHYNA VIRUS.... The question remains, exactly how asinine does it have to get before folks wake up

Seeker of Truth. Love is the answer.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

🤔Lining up the Left for anal swabbing?

(1) Show this thread