“This is a war disguised as a pandemic.”
Excellent video! Please watch and share. Tough message to swallow but true and real. Better to be prepared for the worst whilst we hope for the best.
We have been warned. In the words of evil Mr Schwab “There will be a cyber pandemic that will make Covid seem insignificant.”
The biggest threat to us is the disruption to the food and energy supply so make sure you have a contingency plan.

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel

Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

In other words, Q has been lying this entire time. Did you catch that reference (by him, not me)?

I don't disagree with the essence of what he is describing; that we are at war and that this may be the most destructive one ever. We are even more divided now than we were before the fake plandemic. The only way we might come together is a real, physical war, where everyone is threatened. The "virus" only revealed the difference between wuss and warrior.

And we have been worn down by this long, drawn out psyop/war. That's an intentional tactic as well. In my opinion, seventeam has overplayed their hand, and that is starting to backfire. Instead of uniting everyone, we have families at war with each other (use a mask/don't use one, have the shot/the shot will kill you). Soon, our own friends and families will turn on us, reporting us.

Truth is the only solution. Disinfo and psyops are killing us. The war for our minds needs to end.

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I agree with you.

(1) Show this thread