Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

following everyone

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

FOLLOWED ALL.

✔️DONE

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Don't forget, Silsby changed her name afterward so she could go to work for Amber Alerts!

Is it purely a COINCIDENCE that the phone number for the Missing Children's Hotline rings at the Clinton Foundation? It does - look it up!

Poor kid is lucky to escape captors, then seeks help; instead of help, they're returned to the people holding them captive.

She looks like the new Press Secretary!

ThanQ! I'll work my way through here. Do you know there is an easier way to add it now? I open each one individually and follow.

A cheeky cotton candy on a stick with 16 direct lines to the Mayflower, so yeah, I'm invested.

Can you add me too?

Conservative, Love President Trump! The Best is Yet to Come!!!! WWG1WGA Suspended from Twatter! #BeBest

got'em thank you!!!!

✨🙏🌈♥️🙌🏼 Reiki Master 🙌🏼 Practice media distancing, they are LYING to you! Truth will set us FREE 🌎

Thank you! 🙏

MARRIED! mom and grandmom. GOD first, family and Nation! Trump won! Self thinker I speak what is on my mind. No regrets! NO DM'S

Done! Thanks! Newbie here.