Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

There are 3 times in our world when telling the truth about everything no longer matters.

1. When you are caught so red handed nothing you can say will cover your crimes.
2. Everything is about to colapse and keeping secrets no longer matters.
3. Both 1+2 together.

You tell me which one you think they are waiting on?

I would say that it seems as if they are waiting on what some term "the hundredth Monkey". Controlled chaos to mitigate catastrophe. They make people angry by singling each group out ( medical, gun owners, workers ) and in making them angry, those same people wake up and pay attention. If everyone woke up at the same time, complete chaos and collapse would happen too quickly. By waiting, as the natural progression of the wake up process unfolds, there will be people at differing stages that can guide and ease the final outcome. We become our own teachers and facilitators. It goes back to your post from before about shock. Some people can handle shock and stress and they do well, even thrive (firefighters, Mil, nurses etc). Some people completely freeze, therefore becoming liabilities to others. The more someone is exposed to adverse situations, they can respond with many unique outcomes. So to me, that is why they are slowing the process.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

very well said! i believe this as well

Makes sense

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

I too feel you are spot on. It is a dangerous and delicate strategy than can work if not extended too long.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

SECOND TIME IN 2 DAYS I HEARD THIS TERM 100 th MONKEY 🤔🤔🤔

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

You are 100% spot on. Well said.