"The mainstream media and the globalists will argue that there is “no evidence” that the mRNA vaccines will cause deadly side effects or infertility. I would argue back that there is NO EVIDENCE that they are safe. Most vaccines are tested over the course of 10-15 years before they are released to the public for use. The covid vaccines were unleashed on the public within months. Honestly, I have no intention of acting as a guinea pig for an untested vaccine."
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/brandon-smith-why-are-globalists-and-governments-so-desperate-100-vaccination-rates

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

Why Trump pushes the Vaccines ? I dont get it in my head...
Why ?

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

We will not bend, we will not break, we will never, ever surrender, etc. Empty words, or words to live by. You know the answer to taking the vaccine is "NO". Will you break down to the constant pressure and take it, or stand strong? He isn't always going to be there to hold you up. He has shown you the way. He has given us back our power. We, the people, are the rulers. Can you pass the test?

(1) Show this thread

so they can own you
once vaxed you are no longer “human”
then you have no protection under hamn rights

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread