I want to calm you down in the States. You are not alone with the gender idiots. In the picture you can see the CEO of the mainstream state media in Germany. It has now tweeted that when it's menstruating, it smears strawberry jam in its panties. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Sometimes I really think I'm sleeping and it's all just a nightmare. ๐Ÿคท

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Mom of 3 and Grandma of 2๐Ÿ’• awake for a long time ๐Ÿ”” WWG1WGA ๐Ÿงก darktolight โค godwins ๐Ÿงก Freedom is the price ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Could it be that it wasn't paying attention in biology at school? At the age of 64 (it is 64 years old), a real woman no longer has menstruation...

WTF?

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

putain ๐Ÿ™„cโ€™est pour les cours dโ€™anatomie ? ๐Ÿค“

We are the Variant. We infect the evil with the Power of God. "I'm still right here, giving blood, keeping faith."

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

This the new "biology" or the result of budget cuts?? "Sorry folk.. we'll have to merge. Not enough money for both sexes.."

(4) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

HORRIBLE CREATURE! NOT A HUMAN BEING AS GOD CREATED...

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA ๐ŸŠ

๐Ÿ™„...๐Ÿค”... ๐Ÿคฃ

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

This is a photo of a man in severe identity crisis.