Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Don't stop believing? I just received an e-mail from Steve Turley. The title is "RINO Liz Cheney IMPLODES to 13% Support as Trump Vows GOP Will WIN Congress in 2022."

DNI Report? Military deployment under guise of citizen riot control? USA Corporation ended? DJT to be 19th president in the restored Republic? Watch the water (watermarks)? The crime completed, all traitors to face military tribunals? 250 thousand sealed indictments (or whatever the number is) for treason, corruption and crimes against humanity? The list goes on and on.

No. Trump's plan is to win back the House for the GOP.

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

I miss these two amazing people❣️

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

I honestly do not remember-in My lifetime of 60 years-Ever Seeing a HAPPIER President and First Lady AFTER Leaving the White House!!
That tells me A Lot! Things are going to be going UP UP UP very soon! Pretty sure you can Count On That!