Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

🇫🇷 Nurse speaking out in Lyon 🇫🇷 :

"We have had NO CASE OF COVID FOR 6 MONTHS, but we have had many people ⚠️ who die from the vaccine 💉 and others who have many side effects." 😳

DO NOT TAKE [THE VACCINE[, PLEASE !!! 🚫💉 ⚠️

http://t.me/despertadordelamatrix

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

I live on the left coast. I have 3 ex gf's that are nurses at OHSU, all of them told me DO NOT TAKE THE FAUXINATION.... I trust all of them... nuff said

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Of course, NOT. Well done. God bless you. 🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

He does daily!!! God will now bless you!!! I asked Him to..

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

My Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills. Clothes the lilies of the field, feeds the birds of the air, knows the numbers of the hair on your head. MY GOD IS NOT DEAD... HE IS FOR YOU NOT AGAINST YOU. Prove me wrong.... I'll wait...