Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Donaldo sends message at
5:33 pm.
5+3+3=11
17+3+3=23
17:33
23:33
32:33
Many shifts
Many mirrors

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Pole shift too!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

SURE DO!!

last night as I laid in bed, I said to myself, I feel something shifting😌

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana can physically feel the shift

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

10:45am -1:45pm EST was stronist for me!

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

I see dead people?

What do you do when you raise up and see your aborted baby after the veil? Confess now and get the high points instead taking bad points? make it public and make it known and be free? do not stay in this state of stupidest?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4

Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD! OVER A BILLION VIEWS!#AppetiteForDestruction: The Debut Album, Remastered and Expanded. Available now as Box Set, Super Deluxe, Double LP, ...

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I sooo agree!!!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
(3) Show this thread