This was posted by Lin Wood, he is spot on...

We must love and forgive our family members and friends who have remained asleep and brainwashed while attacking us for fighting for their freedom and their futures.

When you are feeling down, weary, or discouraged, remember the pursuit of TRUTH is almost always a difficult, narrow and lonely road to travel. But Children of God don’t travel that road for themselves. They know that Jesus Christ is the Way the Truth, and the Life. So we travel that road for others, including our enemies. We travel that road to glorify Almighty God.

While it seems lonely at times, never forget that you are never alone. Jesus is always with you and will never forsake you.

I know Jesus has been with me ALL of my life even when I did not acknowledge Him. Otherwise, I would not be here today. I could not have made it this far in my life without Him.

I thank and praise God every day for being my Perfect Father and Jesus Christ for being my Lord,

Only people mentioned by @1NationUnderGod in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Beautifully stated, thank you for shining the Light on Jeshua. We are blessed to be a part of such a time of Devine Love. The best is yet to come.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️🙏

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

continued...

I thank and praise God every day for being my Perfect Father and Jesus Christ for being my Lord, my Savior, and my Best Friend.

Rest well tonight. In time, all will be well. God goes before us and therefore, He always has our backs.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

amen 🙏🏻