Just in case you are running out of rabbit holes. If you have, here's a brand new one (3 hours old) a video of Juan O Savin and Monkey Werx together. Oh my talk about rabbit holes. Dueling BOOTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaZcRa3ORhs&t=7s

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Oh My .. What in the heck? lol.. Who's this?

I sent a message to Jaco asking him about this. He didn't respond.

Met him in Vegas at a conference so at least I know Jaco is a real person. You never know these days.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Juan is JFK JR .... don't be mislead ....Juan used to call into Field McConnell's radio show every Thursday ....Along with Mad Dog.....Then there was His doctor...All other stories are fake...

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response connie wright to her Publication

Im sorry but JFKjr was a gentleman. He would never use such foul language.

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

in this jo7 interview w/ Jaco I heard another voice, as in: somebody else was in the room with jo7. Another wait and see.... who knows.

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

M.J and WAYNE W