Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

When the world is going sideways, I’ll be sideways here with you, Patriots!

Never forget it! 🇺🇸🦅👊🏼🕶

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nPclk7MdqVo

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

You, VK, Phae and a few others were the shining light in the darkness during the twitter times before the Purge, you were a pivotal part in all this for me.

Confused as to you sharing GhostEzra things on here a while back though... confusing times.

Thanks Patriot. What are “GhostEzra” things? 🤔

In response Northy UK. to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Either im going crazy, or I remember you posting or sharing things from him a few months back, and that was the first time I questioned myself because he's clearly (in my eyes) always been, and always will be a bullshit artist and I couldn't grasp what was going on with it

In response Northy UK. to his Publication

Phae posts on Twitter now but hes just angry at everybody, calling out Shane who I cant stand but there is something with him I cant work out, and he mentions VK, but after 3 years I still cant work out his cryptic posts and his constant shit talking down to people that cant work out his crap. VK no longer posts on here, and you post on here but I cant stop remembering your posts involving Ghost Ezra.

Take me back to pre purge twitter, where you VK and Phae literally confirmed to us with deltas time and time again the still unexplainable connection with Trump and Qs posts.

(1) Show this thread