Lord,

Protect the soldiers in the tunnels and DUMBs.

Help us save the children in harm's way.

Protect the people from the HAARP floods and storms, the DEW fires and the tactical nuke tsunamis.

Wake the sleeping citizens from their propaganda mind control.

Protect our President of these United States, Donald J. Trump and all the other members of the Alliance.

And please let them do an EBS.

Amen

Only people mentioned by @jfk2djt in this post can reply

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Amen!!!🙏🙏

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Amen! My daily prayers🙏🏻🇺🇸

Amen!

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

Amen!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Amen 🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In Jesus Precious Name.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

❤️😁💥🙏 AMEN, JESUS

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Amen 🙏

IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts