Only people mentioned by @Pndlumswings in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

I don't believe he was released back after the beheading. He was previously released for some other charge(s).

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

cant find anything about this?....

In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
(1) Show this thread