Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

.....something off about this clip.....i mean who would do that?...if they were just why not give it away?......humans urghhh....

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Unfu€king believable 😡

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

AND that's biohazard...where is PETA!!!???

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

You should dump said oil on the selectmen's driveways AND the town's parking lot!!

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Curious. Tried hunt down Selectman Tony D. The results are not good. Then tried to hunt down the Dept. of Hydrocarbons, and cannot. Not sure what is going on.

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

😖😖😡🤬this hillbilly needs a lead injection to the chrome dome! stupid is as stupid does!

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

what brand of double fuckery is this?

I’ll tell you.

Evil fuckery from the instruction
Dumb fuckery for the compliance

Has this guy ever heard of DEW? And he's dumping incendiary material between crops and who knows where else? What an idiot.

You're either for our country or you're a damned traitor and belong in jail!

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

🎯
Yeah, fuck that guy. If pussies like him can't nut up to do what he damn well knows is right, they are all just collateral damage at this point.

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Agent Orange? Really. That looks like the stuff they spray on the roads in rural areas (Ohio, Indiana among others) in an application called "chip and seal." That looks like the "seal" stuff. Even looks like the same kind of truck.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Put this piece of shit in jail! fkn loser.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

and the government have the audacity to lecture us on climate change but here we have a cunt dumping oil onto soil OMG

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

There is no Excuse for "following orders" like so. Him making a video about it is Worthless if he cannot DISOBEY.

Observing the frauds and laughing at fools. DNH, TNS; ZFG

Department of Hydrocarbons? In what made up agency does that exist?

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

WTF. Is that a Hillbilly? Asking for a german friend

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

no. it's a fookn jack wagon. he even talks about knowing it's wrong. and does it anyway. not my kind of american.. poisoning the ground too...

(1) Show this thread