This world is a farce. Look at the movie playing out mandatory vaccines in USA

Anybody with common sense will quit their job, shoot an attacker with a syringe and needle, etc.

This is very difficult to watch and frankly, I know that earth is an educational video game and not real life because real life cannot be this stupid.

It illustrates perfectly how the strength of the soul is knowing itself despite all the programming. Strength of soul is the ability to not be influenced at all by outside factors.

LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK!!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my sovereignty, and to the limited authority republic, and the constitutional for which it stands, without fear, answering only to God, with unconditional love for all

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

DISCERNMENT.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

it would be fun to carry a fake syringe around - where can I get one ?!!!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Amein. Now is not the time to worry about your "job" if requires wearing a mask or taking a jab. The water is boiling. Jump out or get cooked!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

BEAUTIFUL!💗🙏#ditto!

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

we all had to start somewhere. not appropriate to name call …..there are many variables, choices, and expressions. one is not to judge. you should know, you are to respect others experiences no matter their frequency. love and light to you.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Michelle Anderson to her Publication

No more time to waste.

Luke 12:54-56

54 Then He also said to the multitudes, “Whenever you see a cloud rising out of the west, immediately you say, ‘A shower is coming’; and so it is. 55 And when you see the south wind blow, you say, ‘There will be hot weather’; and there is. 56 Hypocrites! You can discern the face of the sky and of the earth, but how is it you do not discern this time?

In response Michelle Anderson to her Publication

Truth is not name calling. Harsh truth is the noblest of all. Softening the truth, in my opinion, is lying. I love the "Pussies" unconditionally but they are "pussies".

(2) Show this thread

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE