Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

It's targeted frequencies from five gee towers. They can hit just one person with a frequency if they want to. five gee is a military-grade microwave weapon. This five gee tower is named DELTA

Seeker of Truth. Freedom, Love And Life. And willing to research to find it. Waiting patiently to see the Evil do-ers gone. God bless.✊🙏❤

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Oh and we all gota be careful where we eat or where we get our meat from. If it comes with a free gift of a Gatesybracelet an a waiver to sign. Then we can guarantee that we'll all have the FOXTROT'S for life virus. Think the mutton chops should be ok though. Just hold it tight until ya get home, an it'll be cooked to perfection and ready to serve. 😏

In response Angel Feather to her Publication

People who buy meat are bringing magnets with them to see if they stick before buying. Graphene oxide is being found in some. In preparing for these times I have been learning to live on the word and transitioned to a light vegan diet. Know your butcher. They found human flesh in Mcdonald's meat. Maybe it's time to start looking into other sources of proteins/amino acids such as black beans, Quinoa, and Hemp Hearts to make a shift from relying on mystery meat. Unbelievable times we are in. Godspeed.

Seeker of Truth. Freedom, Love And Life. And willing to research to find it. Waiting patiently to see the Evil do-ers gone. God bless.✊🙏❤

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

That Graphene oxide is lethal and extremely explosive an definitely not something for inside a human's body, but nothing surprises me anymore in this world. I hope all this mass evil gets squashed and erased from this beautiful planet that God and mother earth gave us. All the good people need to take their eyes off the sh#tbox/tv of lies and corruption. And unite and fight and bring these evil money grabbing scumbags down permanently and strip them of everything they possess. I pray it happens very soon.
Amen✊🙏

Indeed, I just came from learning about how the Gulf of Mexico has become an ecological disaster from all of the toxic industrial waste dumping and that the red tide it causes has been working its way around to the Atlantic coast. Gross, it's so nasty. For those who thought they could just go fishing during a planned food shortage, in some areas, that won't be happening. 3 MILLION POUNDS of DEAD fish were just cleaned up off Pinealls county beaches alone. I'm stunned. In his last speech, Trump said America is going to hell. So it seems. Nobody cares about anything anymore.

In response Angel Feather to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it