I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I need some help, I have seen several things on here about Cancer cures. I have a tumor in my kidney, if you have an information on natural cures, or even medicines I would appreciate any help. I am already a breast Cancer survivor 17 years free of Cancer, I am aware of MMS, Do any of you know any others. I think I saw something about Hydroxychloriquin, (not spelled right) if anyone knows anything I would appreciate the help, just started searching today.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Thank you, do we have this in the United States, I have never heard of it do you know?

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Yes you can get it online in capsules or juice form and I am sure the raw fruit can be found online too!

Look into Dr. Richard Presser and Nano Soma. God Blesa you and I wish you beautiful health.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GT26 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Love and Light, click on at the bottom under it