Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

If you listen to X22, Monkeywerx and SuspiciousObservers over the last few days (which I would highly, highly recommend) you will hear and see what I have been trying to tell you for months. You now have the truth, anything else you have been told are lies, all lies.
My proof is now live. My job is now done. I love you all. Take care and God bless each and everyone of you.
A change is coming soon.

A prayer; God, thank you for allowing the time I have spent, as a friend with James. Please protect your humble servant and messenger. He has served the country and his fellow man for many years. Give him many years of joy and happiness, be it your will. Thank you. Amen.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Thank you Charlie, I share that prayer to included everyone because I am not worthy of it alone. God bless you.