Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

If you listen to X22, Monkeywerx and SuspiciousObservers over the last few days (which I would highly, highly recommend) you will hear and see what I have been trying to tell you for months. You now have the truth, anything else you have been told are lies, all lies.
My proof is now live. My job is now done. I love you all. Take care and God bless each and everyone of you.
A change is coming soon.

Uuuggggghhhhhh……Can you please sugar coat that ? I have listened …i know….but no need to drop a rock like that …we all need to know that we will talk again soon! I felt pain when I read this…did you feel pain when you wrote it? Until we meet again my friend thank you very much for your time ! You are priceless!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VikingPrincess in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Lori Nauert to her Publication

Yes I did. I promised I would stay to the end and I will. I will just be posting only when something is being overlooked, which now is not much anymore. You all have the truth now, the real truth. Take that and prepare yourselves mentally and spiritually. I am not ready to quit but I am ready to meet God and that makes one not only a threat to satan but down right dangerous to his cause. God will reign forever. Godbless.