Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NWyLo1aIXdKw/
Covid Fear Bot Armies Swarm Twitter, Ed Buck Guilty, Wisconsin Fraud Shows Trump Won
RedPill78

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

We who are awake know that the swing states have fraudulent elections. Each state seems to be coming to terms with a forensic audit and it looks like they’re all going to start. Do you know if it’s official or are they In the preliminary stages and just suggesting it?

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

Looks like preliminary at this point.

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

I see the audits as "movement". People were wondering when something would happen and I think this is it that will bring down the entire house of cards. I have more faith and patience now then I ever had. I see this happening because of WE THE PEOPLE and not the military stepping in yet or some grand plan coming out of the Q movement. It's the people getting to the bottom of this fraudulent election.

True for elections,
but Mil needed
for the children.

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blaine13 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blaine .13, click on at the bottom under it