Blackout Eminent confirmed by >REPORTER: John Rolls: The [DS] is now getting ready to cross red line 2, communication blackout. Audit accounts have been terminated on certain social media platforms, this will continue until the [DS] has no alternative but to do a total communication blackout. Most likely the [DS] will shutdown all communications when the classified information begins to be declassified. During this time they will stage fake riots to convince the public that the Trump supporters are angry because the plan is not working. During this time the military will be sent to various location but the [DS] in the end will not be in control of the troops. Special operations will be activated to shutdown the riots and to take control of the government . The [DS] will be trapped in the biggest sting operation the world has ever seen.
https://t.me/cirstenw/287

Only people mentioned by @Zack_Attack in this post can reply

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

What doesn't make sense to me though...if the assholes do a blackout and stop everyone from talking, how are they going to pipe in their narrative? It's kinda all connected.

The media is the absolute worst in all of this because they keep the wars going, they keep everyone ordered around, they're the Saruman of Isengard on steroids.

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Totally agree...

(1) Show this thread

Agriculture and wondering if Dominion turned COLORADO BLUE??"Let's see what happens."

Ready for this, tired of this shit show, make it happen