The White House Finally they are getting the Children out of the Tunnels below underground.. at night of course so no one will see.
#SaveTheChildren

Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

There are tunnels under Capitol Hill which is 1.3 miles roughly from The Whitehouse, I wonder if the children were rescued from Capitol Hill via the tunnels that maybe connect to WH and that is what the Military are protecting. Just a theory.

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

Part 2: The experiments on kids and people down there are horrific. The CIA in several countries were in on this. They were also turning them into hybrid humans called super soldiers with amazing powers. Along with satanic rituals, the aliens were practicing horrible experiments on them. U have no idea. There r some people down there that have been there for decades as slave workers. Bondage. They cannot come to surface. We had to make places for them down there to live permanently. But remainder of tunnels were blown out, hence the earthquakes around the world recently. No social skills. Sad

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Still not believed by all, or enough people. Has to be brought to the light!

(1) Show this thread

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

If I may put forth my 2 cents here. This guy is NOT the first to report on the kids coming out of the WH. You must remember that the tunnels connect everywhere in the USA. At 3-5-7-10 miles deep. Kids were born down there. Never seen sunlight. Their skin is so pale. The light turned their eyes pink. We lost some when the soldiers rescued them over time cuz of the pressurization. They got the "bends" like a diver. Their organs inflamed and exploded leaving military in tears. If the kids were on a first level close to surface we can bring them up at night for transfer.

Amanda Grace talks about whats under DC in this video. https://youtu.be/bg2KEGScMfk

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

dont believe it. tell me about the tunnels in ny where they wede doing all kinds of expieiremental shit and we were hoing to free them and put them on the COMFORT ship?? whatever happened to that anybody?

Just what we need. A blurry video and speculation. Enough. Even my phone camera has better resolution. In this day and age, have real SAUCE to report.

Happily married, Mom of two. I love my God, family, and my country. NO DM’S.

In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication

It looks like it's bring recorded at quite a distance and cell phones but you can tell they're kids. I just wish there were time stamps on these to confirm dates.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

Remember this is a movie...it has to be this way so those that aren't awake or half cock eyed can see with their own eyes

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Honestly, wouldnt you think that if there were children in the tunnels that close to President Trump, he would have rescued them before now?

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

The children were not underneath the White House they will let out of the White House bu the stairs they were somewhere else! you need to understand there is Tunnels everywhere!

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

You can't assume they were there when President Trump was in office - he's the mega child rescuer! My guess is the p3dos in the White House NOW brought them in and the white hats rescued them. Research "Alice in wonderland party" hosted by Obama

(2) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

📇👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

#saveourchildren 🙏🏽 🌞Dutch Patriot 🇱🇺🐸 ❤️🛸🌳🖋🔔

🕵️‍♂️🤔

those are adults🤦‍♀️

No they are Children!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Praise God!!!!!

Dear God let it be so praying for thes3 children