Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

God Lovin’ Texas Lovin’ Trump Lovin’ Girl! GOD BLESS THE USA ❤️🤍💙🇱🇷🇺🇸

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

If Mel Gibson is on here.. I hope he knows what gratitude we have for him...what a burden he has carried! I, for one, thank you for never giving up, and for trying to shine the light on the truth! May God Bless you always! ❤️

Cant stop the storm that is coming. Twitter ain’t shit. MERICA MOTHER FUCKERS. FREEDOM!!! Q nation. 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Democrat scum. This is the way

one of the only actors that i cant actully stand anymore

One of my All Time Favorites! 🇺🇸 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

God bless Mel Gibson!

god bless you mel

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

🙏One of the good guys..

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

nope and he was blacklisted for it. imho... it served him well.

Mel tried to warn Australia in 1987.

https://youtu.be/ORxcC_55X6s

So true. And watched him during an interview and he's coming out with a follow up to The Passion. Most recent I watched again was The Patriot and so wonderful! Need to watch others again!😊

should add "Ransom" to the list.

Landscape Architect living in the SoCal mtns. #WWG1WGA

In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication

And "Signs."

(1) Show this thread

LOVER of GOD, FAMILY, TRUTH, TRUMP & USA Constitutional Republic; Speaker, Radio Host, Business Consultant READY for the STORM to PASS!

I LOVE Mel! Had the pleasure of speaking with him in the Green Room before sharing a stage. BRILLIANT man!

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

SO TRUE

Patriot. Navy veteran, Trump is my president. 9-11 is my calling, I dispatch, you go, we are the calm voice in the midst of chaos.

he has been speaking and some were not ready to hear him. many more are now paying attention.

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

He did in an interview in 2017 over in the UK talking about the Satanic rituals & the Hollywood elite feasting on the blood of kids. I told my hubs i believed him & he looked at me as if i needed committed. Remember his anti-Semitic outburst when he was pulled over drinking & driving. he's known for a long time & has been telling us for a long time what has been going on, but the media either didn't cover it (interview - only found 1 or 2 things on the internet about it) or told us he is crazy. When they tell me someone is crazy (Lin Wood) i pay attention... that's the truth they want to hide

In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication

AMEN!

In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication

Another truth-teller who was slowly poisoned with arsenic was Ted Gunderson. He found Satanic Ritual Abuse after he retired from the FBI and was working privately for individuals. He researched the McMartin preschool case and proved that there was child abuse but the judge would not allow the evidence. He's all over YouTube. check him out.

(3) Show this thread