Only people mentioned by @IfWalker in this post can reply

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

😢😢😢😢😢

que justice arrive pour les enfants 🙏

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

ABSOLUTLY, justice for children!

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Someone should investigate the sick bastards who manufacture and sell these cases! I saw them in Etsy!!! Oh that's right, our law enforcement is too busy locking up Patriots in DC.

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

IT IS REALLY SAD BUT IF YOU RESEARCH ALMOST ALL THE law ENFORCEMENT AGENCY'S ARE masonic!
GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

THERE IS NOTHING IN TNIS WORLD MORE PRECIOUS THEN CHILDREN! PERIOD!
GOD BLESS
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

These people are beyond sick! #SaveOurChildren

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

TWISTED evil!
GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

How many of these children drowned in the DUMBS?

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

The DUMBS arent flooded until the children are rescued, that 'why it's taking so long. THEY use the children as shields and rig them with explosives. REMEMBER, WE ARENT dealing with regular 'normal people". THEY are INSANE, EVIL BEYOND EVIL.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

If we ever feel tired just remember, this is what we are fighting for.

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

ABSOLUTLY!
GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread