Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

[they] cant communicate, passing along a messege? ,or is it not Joe, and this is a detail that will fit some upcoming event, and cross referance with past events(?)

It's a Presidential coin. All Presidents have them, and hand them to people secretly like that. My wife's aunt has one from Bush Sr., Bush Jr, Clinton, and Reagan for all of the work she has done for the troops over the years.

In response Patriot Tony to his Publication

Sorry...just adding to my response. She received the coins when meeting each President. They handed her the coin while shaking her hand.

(1) Show this thread

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Am to the point where I want to know what 'secret message' was inside the mask.

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Seriously? What a messed up a..a.. a..you know 👺🤡🤨

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

need to test that for DNA on that mask he gave the kid see if that's really creepy uncle Joe or not

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

what the fook?

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

What he receive from Joe?

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I can't see it clearly

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Joe's mask. Okay that's creepy, right?? Just because he's the fake president, he thinks a kid wants that??

(2) Show this thread