Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

If 10 people in every County in Every State in America would stand up and speak the Truth & Call these people our; their lies would END immediately. BRAVO for this person who did his research and confronted this person in PUBLIC.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication

💥🙏😁❤️👊

(1) Show this thread

may God bless and protect this truth teller

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I’m going to keep posting this and I pray everyone will share it also. This young man was spot on!!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

100 PERCENT AGREE

(1) Show this thread

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

No yelling, No hysterics, JUST FACTS‼️ Well done‼️
More like this please🙏🏻

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

WISH I WAS THIS GOOD

(1) Show this thread

I was banned from Twitter in January just for reposting the TRUTH! God Wins!!! Save the Children!!!

A brilliant young man dealing with facts calling out the corrupt establishment Thank you CM_Patriot for sharing! WOW! TRUTH!

In response McMusic Servant to her Publication

WHAT AN AWESOME PERSON, TOTALLY AGREE

(1) Show this thread