Open your Eyes by Russ Francis

Warning: Graphic Images
Viewer Discretion Advised...

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

this gets me everytime, dont matter how many times i watch it, it always brings tears to my eyes πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² love from the UK, WWG1WGA WW

In response Ben Strong to his Publication

Super powerful video. Only when it was over, did I realize I had been holding my breath.

(1) Show this thread

Musician/Guitarist/Music Creator.....Truther

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response STRONTIUM DQG to his Publication

Proud sworn, & armed, member of America's Free Sovereign Citizen Militia with the inalienable right to do so chiseled in stone in the Bill Of Rights! Literally capable of multi millions of boots on the ground in seconds...with a gun behind every blade of grass!
Check with the last guys who came here and said "Submit, give me your guns, and stop resisting Government overreach!" Didn't turn out so well for them...

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I had the same job as Richard Gere's father Homer who I met numerous times. He was a great guy. Tom Cruise also grew up and went to the same HS as my parents. Terry MCauliffe is also from Syracuse. Its a dump and makes no sense. lol

What makes this even MORE painful is to realize that these monsters still walk around FREE without JUSTICE having impacted their lives and now they RULE ours!