JFK Jr Fan@jfkjrfan
6 hours ago
We can be much more effective. It is impossible to keep up with the flooding across plane[t] earth alone. We need channels that are specific instead of most of us trying to keep up with everything. Human trafficking, election audits, military, border crisis, social unrest, Senate and SCOTUS watch, economic...

I could go on ad infinitum.

Nana :

Great directional! BTW we need VERIFIED channels as well instead of say someone claiming to be someone like Lin Wood for instance or DJT!

Anyone else in?
Or one channel with individual feeds tracking specifics everyday.
Like maybe Someone like George and sub sets or Right Side Broadcasting and sub sets.

Who are you thinking should do this?
Nana Happy to help@waqiewaqie 's been trying to get me to do a live feed each day. Nana is happy to pick up a category to do or to feed to a master channel.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you πŸ™πŸ˜‡β€οΈoh yeah, and heart's everywhere! πŸ’“

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

A reliable channel would be great but I think they want plausible deniability...? Trying not to push the plan but these people need to go down! I'm going to go pray again. please pray I get answers for meπŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡