What now?

There is talk of being vaccinated or you have to be Covid tested once a week and follow protocols.

But coach look at the pic, what do we do now?

You know what they are going to push don't you.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

This is what’s next because most Americans have lost all their critical thinking skills.Am I surprised? NO
The Bible is full of disobedient fools. Apparently the human race as a whole is not very smart & are still choosing to follow godless, satanic, tyrannical people.

Jeremiah 12:17
But if any nation does not listen, I will completely uproot and destroy it, declares the Lord.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Tracy Hill to her Publication

Check out my post about Woodward Tv. He explains it so well in that video I linked but you pretty much hit it on the head.

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Saw all the recalls...The thought I have been pondering is this: With the "uptick" in cases, where are all the new/replacement tests coming from?

#MAGA

To many things are not adding up. I'm here to try to figure out why.

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

My personal favorite is if they can't tell the flu from covid, how are they telling all these "variants"? No one seems to have an answer for that one.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

KEK isn't that the billion dollar question. They will probably go to blood antibodies now. Something more expensive and just as hard to question.

(2) Show this thread