I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

This is what God showed me
Last Sept when I could not evacuate from Oregons fires God told me to sit still

I did and Yeshua kept me safe from the fires that burned to my property line

Tonight as I was yelling in prayer
God showed me two visions

One was
I wad grabbing people and throwing them under a comforter blanket
I called them by name as I yanked them and tossed them under the blanket
the las
The last person was a huge man named Jack and I grabbed his shirt collar and threw him under the blanket
people were running to me and I kept throwing them under the blanket

Blood covered the top of the blanket but the children were safe
covered by the blood of Jesus
I watched as the Blood saturated the outer layer
protected By God

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

God showed me the circle of fire ..mthe ring if fire placed around America

Just as my home was surrounded
America was surrounded
from the North South East and West

like this 👇

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Here in the Pac. NW., it was clear the air was evidence of raw EVIL.

Sent my wife and daughters to Phoenix to clear from the air-pollution.

Stood my ground, in the unexplainable peace of JESUS.

Anyone who has experienced the "Evidence" of Salvation, understands it is like tuning an old radio...

...We with that blessing, need to "tune-in" more each day, now more than ever before.

#NCSWIC

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

I am glad you and your famiky are safe
We do need to tune into the frequency of God... our fire here last year was pure evil as well. I couldn't evacuate ... evacuation traffic was stalled with trees falling and stuff. God told me to sit still ... stay home.
He was with me in that fire

Can you please tell me what
NCSWIC means ??? I see it used alot.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

N.othing C.an S.top W.hat I.s C.oming...!

#wwg1wga : Where We Go One We Go All ( Inscription, engraved in JFK's Bell, on his boat. Mantra/Motto/Oath of Freedom Fighters and Truth Tellers across the Realm. )

I'm a professor at a private University as my "side-hussle."

This is my personal philosophy to all my students and those whom I minister: "The only stupid question is the one not asked."

Please feel free to ask ANYTHING. I have few answers, but can back up with irrefutable evidence what I speak is TRUE. If I cannot, I'll say so and help anyone DIG for the TRUTH.

We're in Oregon, just north of you. ( Won't reveal exact location for security reasons. )

This platform is a good place to ask questions, ignore the crusty jaded Anon's if they give you "flack", someday soon, you too will SEE what we're all here fighting for.

You are a WARRIOR, awakened for SPIRITUAL BATTLE. We NEED you, my FAMILY needs you.

PRAY. ( We WIN, they lose. )

I've done this since Q showed up

I just think it isn't my business what people think of me. I really don't care or worry about it.
In the Spiritual realm many don't comprehend the power of prayer or commanding evil down. They weren't taught..but my mom was driven to make sure I knew how to pray boldly. She prepared me for this time .. thank goodness
For me when the Holy Spirit says do ... you do
You just don't always know the reason

I'm beginning to think there were multiple things going on in the night last night

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Double Eagle, click on at the bottom under it