Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

God bless this beautiful little soul

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

Agreed! 💯
😡🤮

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

The sharks are hungry!!! Imagine putting them in jails, with the other prisoners. 😡

(4) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

DON’T Eat There!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

These perps have black hearts

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

I dont even think they have hearts? So very wrong. Only the true Lord above can save this child ….not even sure in this lifetime. We must pray louder than ever before Patriots ! Drown them in the Lords prayer!

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

(1) Show this thread