The overwhelm you are feeling is perfectly natural. We have been holding a lot for a very long time- some of us decades. You have to give it to God. You don’t have a choice. He wants it anyways. All you have to do is ask. Easy peasy.

#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

💓💓💓💯🤩👍🏼

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i have God now

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Let go and let God.🙏

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,
Hebrews 12:1

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

LOL ❤️

(1) Show this thread

We don't just have a choice, one day we will judge the very angels, and are currently seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus, called to speak as oracles for HIS GLORY AND WILL. Ball has always been BY HIS GRACE in OUR court.

WE DO have a choice, in the sense of, when all those decades ago, was told the deep state plan and said OH NO DUMMIES< NOT HAPPENING>

I feel thrilled folks are waking and have woken up so the kids can be saved and humanity.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

follow the book
follow the bible

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Unfortunately God helps those who help themselves so get going Patriots! 🇺🇸
https://prepareforchange.net/2020/06/23/the-khazarian-mafia-you-dont-know-what-you-dont-know/

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

My Truth meter hit hard while reading this! I had known about it but this article really hits the target. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully more get onboard with God.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

That's unbiblical and erroneous...nothing wrong with being prepared i'm all for God and nation.

YAHWEH doesn't need help. Remember Jericho OT Joshua 6:1–27.
remember Lazarus NT John 11:1-44.

Both miracles were for the Glory of God and He doesn't share with no one.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes it is if you give over all your fear to God there is nothing left but joy and love to work with!
It is amazing!

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

Reading that felt like a big hug. Thank you!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It is easy peasy. We humans forget sometimes.#HeIsBigger

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

This! Amen 🙏