#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

@DonaldJTrump
@JohnFKennedy
@VincentKennedy

What can I do help this Country?
I am looking for a fresh life. I am willing to sell it all and "Make America Great Again."
I would like to work in Forestry either planting trees or cleaning the forest floor. 44 years old. I have 20+ years Construction experience (Framing and Solar Construction labor)
10 Teachers assistant working with children with disabilities(Primarily Autism) ABA trained.
I would Love to learn how to care for Horses and raise farm animals
I Love Animals.
willing to Start from the bottom and work my way up.
serios inquires only.
I have valid Passport
Sincerely James Wheaton
WWG1WGA
WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

WHY DID TRUMP SAY “ WHY WOULD I LEAVE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY “ HE SHOULD HAVE SAID I AM GOING TO FORM THE PATRIOT PARTY !!!!
WHY DOES HE DO THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SHAKE YOUR HEAD ????

This goes way deeper then we all know. I trust President Trump he has done many great things for all of us. Time will answer our questions. I learn more and more each day keep praying and keep researching. Prayer will help you with your questions

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @patroitgirl17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from patroitgirl17 , click on at the bottom under it