Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Follow the ...🥱😴💤 🖋💤

Ordained Minister. Chef, enjoy sourdough, biscuits, Barbeque, kitchen cooking. I stand with God, Country, We the People. MAGA! WWG1WGA!

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

One Clone signs left handed, and another Clone signs right handed. Make no mistake, this is not the original Biden. Jeffery Epstein didn't hang himself and President Trump is still our President!

Maybe all true ... so why is Biden in the WH dismantling our republic and nothing is done about it? Jesus help us

In response Daniel Chesnut to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JuliaB55 in this post can reply

Ordained Minister. Chef, enjoy sourdough, biscuits, Barbeque, kitchen cooking. I stand with God, Country, We the People. MAGA! WWG1WGA!

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

Julia, relax. This is all part of the Plan, to show everyone who are still asleep the Evil and help wake them up. He or it is not dismantling anything, he is an illegal President without a Country. They stole the election for the corporation of America, which was desolved. We are now a Republic. If you look closely, and outside background windows you will discover these are all filmed at Castle Rock studios Hollywood. Under the insurrection act President Trump will remain our President until all enemies both foreign and domestic are arrested or destroyed.
Watch drcharlieward.com 4 answer

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Daniel Chesnut to his Publication

It is good that hope maketh not ashamed :)

(1) Show this thread