GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Compare these images to the ones from November 7th, 1983. Then we can actually talk about a real attack on the Capitol and Senate. Just ask one of today's active BLM members, Susan Rosenberg.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/07/bomb-explodes-in-us-capitol-nov-7-1983-244578

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

I remember it. I was a child. I had toured the capitol that day with my grandparents and eaten in the senate dining room. The
bombing happened that night but I watched the coverage on tv. I have thought about it over the years and looked it up recently to be sure I wasn’t making it up! No one really knows about it but it was true terrorism. a contrast to the contrived infiltrated fake version of 1/6.

Only people mentioned by @Prayermatters in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Prayer Matters, click on at the bottom under it