1-year delta today. 'Think Durham start.'
Durham has been working on his report for 39 months.
Guessing it will be a BIG report.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Positive Vibes create the Universe ✌🤙😎 Love is the only way😍😍 Love my Father above and Our Lord Christ 🙏 #Maga #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Cult 93...

Positive Vibes create the Universe ✌🤙😎 Love is the only way😍😍 Love my Father above and Our Lord Christ 🙏 #Maga #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Cult 93...

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

I was thinking that since Durham was basically the last veribage posted on the board (there was a link to the video after), I believe he will ultimately be the end. Or maybe the beginning of the end.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I’ll take two nada burgers to go! 😂

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I like this one too.

Done in 30 (months) brings us to April 28, 2021

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

The 28th is already here and has already reached middle-age status in some parts of the country and nothing major has happened today. There was a Q drop claiming that the internet was going to be shut down on the 28th. Hasn't happened yet; at least not from my end and I've yet to hear of any bombshell reports that even the mainstream manure pile can't ignore.

Revelation 1:18 KJV- I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

Be prepared for anything.

(1) Show this thread

Twitter refugee. Formerly JonnyAppleseed God | Family | Country WWG1WGA

This Durham thing is weird. Every other special counsel that has been assigned has been splashed all over the media. Like Starr. I'm beginning to wonder if this Durham guy is even real.

wouldn't the impeachment trial (Feb. 8) be the doors opening on the flood gates? Q said the senate was the target: 4457 - what did we learn from the first impeachment? what will we learn this time?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

rut ro!

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

bring that flood drown all the evil doers

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

isn't the Q start the "Hillary will be arrested on...." post?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Durham Start - 10/28
Q start - 10/28
10/28 = 1/28
1/28 = 1/1

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

ITS ALL HERE
(P)
(R)
(A)
(Y)

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

👍😎

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

...my distant relative is in red... rowing... love that