Heaviest rainfall in China in 1,000+ years. More on the way.#Biblical

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

that sounds biblical. it will take a lot of water to was away the sin

God's tears, what else.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Among other things China has depleted the waters of marine life forever. They are now seeking outside resources. The biggest take being shark fins. I pray for the innocent but Babylon must fall. Enough of them destroying the world for their wealth. 🤷‍♀️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Is it White Hats or God making it RAIN?

While Nana is praying for the innocent ppl in the way of the Dam, it is very true that they have had a lot of warning to get out of the way.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Thinking we should be keeping an eye on the water

Spiritual Warfare
God Wins
end of their satanic world not ours
ours is just getting started

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

RETURN OF YELLOW EMPEROR
🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=PpGDK8tpAZs&feature=share

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Asymmetrical reign. God's warfare.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

When I started this journey I was looking for God and his words I found him and TRUTH I don't know why this is happening but I do know God is watching and listening.

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

Same for me. its been a wonderful journey. God is good and so is the truth 🙏😇♥️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Do we act like geo-engineering is a fantasy ?

🌊 3gd > most criminal place on earth

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

🎯

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!