Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Always ❣

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Great advise!
Thank…Q

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I've always trusted it.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

oui 🙏

Amen 🙏🏻❤️💥 - hope youre doing great Casey Dee - Love and Light ❤️🌟

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

Thank you for that and sorry for the super delayed response!! I hope you are doing great too!! Lots of Love & Light ✨❤️✨

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

Where We Go One, We Go All

For God Family Country

God Speed 🦅🇺🇸

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️🇺🇸🦅🍿☀️🦁✨

(1) Show this thread