Future Proves Past . ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!!!
I am back on Twitter now @ GodWins1221
If you are on Twitter, drop a tweet below to help find eachother!! If you arenโ€™t back on Twitter,
set up Google Voice and come back to the battlefield!!! I just came back a few hours ago and feel a lot better already!!! Lets Do This!!!
PATRIOTS UNITE . NCSWIC โค๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒŠ
Where We Go One, We Go All . ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… 5:5
https://twitter.com/godwins1221/status/1419863941748908033?s=21

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

absolutly have been trying to get back to rhe front lines.. ill join ya! TQ๐Ÿ™

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA ๐ŸŠ

Congrats but I would rather assume Twitter be Blasted into a million pieces and scattered throughout hell. Facebook and Google can go with them. They get no love. Those who are awake are awake. No more will awaken until its too late. Not helping those beast system demons anymore.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Casey, how are you using Google Voice?

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธItalian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Share the love โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ
My new Twit profileโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒŽ

Think I just got smoked off in 60 seconds again LOL!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

Could be a record!!!! Well welcome back lol!!!

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

@whiteley_elisha

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

Add a tweet of yours so it makes easier for people to click on it!

(1) Show this thread

Curious Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Crass humor appreciate ๐Ÿคฃ. Cursive language warning โš ๏ธ. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame ๐Ÿ†. Gemini โ™Š. Type -O โ›”. T.I. ๐Ÿš”.

Fuck Twitter.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅMy TWEETS ARE BACK TOO!!!! WOW
https://twitter.com/joeqpublic3608

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

It says suspended ?

(1) Show this thread

what is a google voice..I guess I can google it ๐Ÿค”

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

Google Voice is a free app that gives you a free phone number to use that you can choose. I heard about it while ago and forgot then I remembered and was able to get back on in a few minutes from the same phone they banned etc. I thought it would pick that up and delete me but it hasn't!!! With the notifications it makes it easier to see people there!!!

(1) Show this thread