Only people mentioned by @AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply

Seeker of Truth. Freedom, Love And Life. And willing to research to find it. Waiting patiently to see the Evil do-ers gone. God bless.✊🙏❤

In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication

Hip hip hooray. My post that I have just put on my news feed is very fitting indeed. By all means take a look. Amen. ✝️

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Everything they do is Gawdy and elaborate. And WHY are we just seeing this now???? What the hell? These idiot SOB’s made me feel guilty as hell all of my life and THIS?????? Not tto mention the pedofilia!!!!!! $@&”)(!$?&&’kn I hope they all hang.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

How can I show that it is closed to my loved ones? They need to start waking up.

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

I had a friend in the 80's who was a priest in Ireland. He was called to study at the vatican. He lasted about 5 months and then left. He left the priesthood and would NEVER speak of why. (coincidentally his name was John Kennedy)

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.