Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Should be an interesting week for both Gold and Crypto. Shit is about to hit the fan!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

guys…so i am still trying to buy xrp …my stupid bank keeps declining and i called and then on hold for an hour and then they hang up on me. should i keep trying to buy it ??

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Which exchange are you trying to buy it on?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

umm uphold But i tried another one way back called Cue..something ……and both declined all my cards

I'm not familiar with those exchanges. Maybe try to open an account on Coinbase. Try to buy XLM or AMP first. (You can also buy from your Paypal account or your bank account). It will take about 6 days for the transaction to settle. At the same time open an account on Bitrue. After the 6days, you can send your xlm or amp to Bitrue and exchange it for the XRP. It seems a little difficult at first (to do the transfer). If you need help, please let me know, and I will walk you through the process.

Only people mentioned by @RACHELJO1 in this post can reply

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

thank you dear Rachel …I will try tommorow πŸ™β€οΈ

You're welcome; good luck!!

(1) Show this thread