Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Simply amazing people. Thank you for being you 💕

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

We must also honor the great thinker the brilliant Thomas Sowell, a bastion of insight and common sense:

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Love each & every one of these amazing Patriots. We are lucky to support these very special fearless leaders. God Bless, Light of Protection & Much Love always

Hopefully Larry Elder will be my governor in September. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Love, love, love!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

They are awe inspiring! 😎👍

(1) Show this thread

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution