#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
This is really good...watch:

From Tommy Robinson News
Oooofff!!!!
SPICEY 🌶

Transgender vs Street Preacher - YouTube

Transgender vs Street Preacher, Street Preachers Rebuke Transgenderism on American Universities & Preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

what an excellent video.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Sad

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

You can not give, what you do not have...

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

always thought He-She are scary?

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

That pastor loved that boy enough to warn him. It is so sad to find so many lost souls who have no clue about Spiritual Warfare and how they have been taken prisoner.