Facebook just permanently disabled my account as of January 14th after I purposely didnt use it at all recently because of everything going on. I didnt post anything from the march in DC I went to or anthing. Then I just tried to have it put back on by submitting my ID and it responded "Your Facebook account was disabled because it did not follow our Community Standards. This decision can’t be reversed." . . . . Years of photos, messgaes with cousins & family and tons of memories are gone. I haven't made a post, havent joined any groups nothing... They just deleted me with zero notice .

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I am in that club as well. I lost a family member two days after I was booted. The memories and contacts lost just about made me lose my mind. 🙏🙏 for you and the rest of us. I was hoping a white hat would take over social media and allow us access to accounts.

1st awoke 2013 by exploring natural alternatives 2 rampant toxins, God brought me here, He's in control🙌 SMC69💔20RIPBB 🇺🇲NCSWIC👊WWG1WGA

Welcome to cool club, happened to me first on IG in August then FB in September. Thankfully I had already cleared my account for the most part. It's awful but actually, you get use to it and the break from toxicity is amazing!!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

So sorry! U were on another Soc Media sites "List" no doubt.

We are living thru "The Purge".
Amazon is selling "Kill Republicans" T Shirts..

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Oh Casey that is so awful & wrong!!! I deleted my Fb a few months ago, but managed to download all my data before I did so.
Have you looked via archive?
Remember nothing digital is never truely deleted. I think FB are going to have to do a lot of reversals soon 🙏

Barstads. These guys piss me off. Its payback time.

Jesus is our saviour. Always a mom first. Digital soldier Trump is God's chosen. Save our children

you should syill be able to access your photos thru google photos..i can.

God Family Guns #WWG1WGA #Trump2020

Looks like I need to pull the last 10+ years of photos off fb and be done with them!

They did the same to one of my friends to

I've been concerned about that so I'm currently downloading mine to a computer and its taking hours to do.... Hopefully I'll have everything backed up though.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

because of collusion with the CCP Facebook will be confinscated and more thank likely become a new platform

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Same here ... I would like my photos back

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They did the same thing to my fren
He lost yrs of family stuff he cant get back because he wife took his kids.

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Zuker is sn Azz hole.#nuffsaid

I understand completly.. I lost mine same way last summer. Poof, many photo's of family gone..

I had a feeling shit like this would happen. I could tell it was coming down the pipeline. In Sept I deleted all my pics and let people know in Dec I was out. Thought it was going to be harder than it was. 12yrs was a long time to give those invasive offenders access to my info and life. Today? Feels amazingly free.

Wife, mom, book hoarder, dollhouse maker, crazy cat lady. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

same! im pissed.

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

Nothing is ever really deleted from the internet maybe one day, after this bs, it will come back. anything is possible these days. Anything is possible.

yeah me too yesterday, no warning nothing just completey deactivated
i post alot though but luckily managed to back up all my photos this week x

They deactivated me on the 14th as well. Require ID. nope

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Welcome to the Club... I mean Class Action Lawsuit!

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

Twitter and they are connected. I am sorry that happened to you Casey! They are corrupt on power,

The ❤️ Heart Always Knows! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 🐸 🙌 🙏

Sad for you! That happened to my old account too! Losing the pictures of my kids was so terrible!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

These tech tyrants are terrible. I was booted off twatter last Friday. I am sorry, Casey Dee.😘 I can imagine how frustrating that must be. I only wish that I had access to a few little videos like The KEKS singinging Stand By Me. ❤️ 🐸

Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

They are looking for any excuse to create obedient drones. I completely deleted my FB but still run my ChirpChirp account. I suppose I either watch my wording or they hesitate taking down an 11 year named account. Perhaps both.

Proud husband and father. USA MAGA WWG1WGA

same here

I am so sorry, I understand completely! Same with Twat account!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I know what you mean.. I have several accounts removed from under me by FB (and Twitter)... many, lol! They suck. But they think we will just give up disillusioned. Not likely. I make 3 of every post now. I build a new one and post on my old wall continuously. I am a thorn in their side. They must have reserved a fact checker just for me, lolololol!😂😅😅😅

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

That is messed up!!! I am so sorry for the loss of your special photos & memories Casey. Sending you love & praying for you to find them again extra so strongly & permanently in your heart & mind memories. 🙏🏻💛

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

That is their way of telling that your timeline is not yours. It belongs to them. fb are evil AF. I just finished purging my fb saving all my photos and deleting all of my posts and dm. I do it every few years so it wasn't that bad, but it took days. I am done with fakebook, wife did the same. No longer buying ads for clients either. Fuck fb!

Neo-Marxism
Neo-Communism
We better all get down on our knees and pray that Trump is our next POTUS. Otherwise if Biden gets in we'll begin to see America's version of the Third Reich