Dan Scavino video post at 21:19pm
Q2119 (Q+) & Q4559 (Q) 🇺🇸🦅
Bottom of Q4559 .
Now is not the time to be complacent.
Will you answer the call?
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” – Reagan

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I HOPE AND PRAY THOSE TIMES WOULD COME BACK...I REMEMBER HOW IT WAS IN SCHOOLS AND AT HOME, RESPECT FOR THE TEACHERS AND THE ELDERS, TEACHERS WOULD TEACH US HOW TO READ AND WRITE AND ALL CURICULUM PLUS RESPECT AND DISCIPLINE. THERE WAS SOME PROPAGANDA FOR THE COMMUNIST PARTY AS WE GREW UP IN COMMUNISM AND WE ESCAPED IT...

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Good News for once! Here's a Zoom Call w/ Dr Fuellmich
discussing EVIDENCE that CV19 is a complete FRAUD...

CDC dropped emergency authorization for the Fake PCR
Swab on Fri [no MSM coverage]

His "Crimes Against Humanity" Tribunal began w/the PCR
being Fake.

He's going after The Davos Crowd... Calls them
"The 4th Reich" ! [he's German so he KNOWS!]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9HxsE5llViby/

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Now is the time we all stand together, this is the Blueprint for many of us how it was when we grew up. We must make sure it stays that way. WWG1WGA / NCSWIC.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread