Please pray with us out loud and manifest the next post
Please also thank John John@wainthepain01 and@dennis1776 for the amazing artwork!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Patriots please continue to pray this beautiful prayer requst out loud. May God hear all of our voices. Put on the armor of God to be at the ready of this great battle. May God hear us and send the angels to protect us all. Godspeed everyone and continue to pray for our great President Trump. God Bless you all.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

🙏

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Thanks, I needed to read this post today. Lately I've been struggling with some things that I wish I could take back. Then I remember that the devil wants me walking in my wounds, whereas God wants me to work on becoming a better version of myself.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

You have the power hun to do anything you want to with God's help.

(1) Show this thread