[their] superpower was China.

It was big enough to scale their operations.

Big enough to compete with the US.

Control the currency to control the GDP.

Make deals with the US that are too good to pass up. Create reliancy. [the_hook]

Slowly destroy the US market while causing massive debt.

What happens when you go bankrupt or into foreclosure?

Bye China. God wins!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I thought TRUMP took into FORECLOSURE already. SAW the docs

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

I think you're saying we're at 'number 6'. Right?#Biblical? ❤️

The ONLY thing I've ever disagreed with you on is Gab. It's a lot better than it was in January. The only advantage anonup has is you can put up 8 pictures instead of 4. You have to pay to get the blue checkmark. Some of us can't afford another 'bill', but we recognize each other.

GETTR is meh. Too many big guys & Trump coin sellers. Hard to find each other. Prove you're not a robot. Every time.

FreeTalk45 is the WORST & should be given The Crap Award, even though OANN is promoting it.

107 Daily . com - Subscription - $2.99/month

Anyway, I remain eternally grateful for all the good men we have in this fight. Thank you.#WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE

and hello beachwear

🙏The GOD,The LOVE💖And The FREEDOM is my prayer!! ⭐ ЭQЄ Z❤️LOVEVII 💓 Κ:Κ=11:11=kinetic nuclear 🔥 Gold energy soul kicletic

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!