Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You either believe Biden is real or Biden is B1d3n. An actor in the movie ‘The Great Awakening’.

Trump confirmed where he stands on this last night.

There is no in between.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Trump said "Biden is not Biden. He doesn't even know where he is". Yeah. You are watching a movie. But are the actors for us or against us? Im going with for us. There is no way this is all being done to fool us. Most of us were still asleep when this all started. Why wake up people that will cause more resistance? To expose us? No. They had social media for that. Why create a movement that goes against the plan which would have ended with HRCs Presidency? This Plan is to fight the evil that exists. Logic. Trump is for real. So was/is Q and the Anons. And the Movement is not a creation of evil. It is the creation of the American spirit which was brought back to life by a mans willingness to call out those that wish to enslave us. Never doubt that. It is darkest just before the Light. We are not yet completely dark. Hold the line! Trust the Plan! Have Faith in God! WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @Spanknurace1 in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

Thank you! I am humbled by your statement