REALLY?!?!?!

Now, all of a sudden she wants to back pedal after literally throwing POTUS under the bus? GTFO

Perhaps Jenna now realizes, after seeing what's happening in Arizona, that Trump should in fact be reinstated and that she should have kept her mouth shut just a couple of months ago. 🤷‍♂️

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

too late Jenna

She has always anoyed me!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

At the conclusion...

Who were the 2 old white haired guys that approached
Pence at the podium & handed him a Gold Coin / Medal?

And what WAS it? A Masonic Ritual?

With you on that 100% Luis M!

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Too late …Treason has a price

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

What a shitty lawyer!

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

She left#MAGA for the#MEGA 💸💰bucks she got for@Foxnews#owned

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Shallow Person!